Do you want to work with an AAHA certified team that is goal oriented and constantly innovating to deliver better patient care and client service? Do you have a passion to increase your learning curve in veterinary medicine and surgery? Do you want to work with clients who love their pets and our practice? Do you love exotic pets and want to learn more about them? If so, check out our website (www.creaturehealth.com) or Facebook page (All Creatures Veterinary Hospital) to see if we are a good match.
All Creatures Veterinary Hospital is an AAHA accredited hospital serving dogs, cats, exotics, and offers local house calls. We are seeking a 3'rd full time associate veterinarian to join our dynamic and steadily growing practice in a beautiful ocean-front community. We strive to provide a mutually supportive environment that encourages each team member to achieve the best intellectual, physical and emotional self. You are the ideal candidate if you:
• Enjoy working up internal medicine cases
• Comfortable going on house calls
• Respect and communicate well with clients and team members
• Are dedicated to lifelong learning
• Develop a connection with your clients in order to determine and continuously meet their needs and goals
• Consider patient comfort when performing all physical exams, dental procedures and surgery
• Maintain client/patient medical and surgical records including all telephone conversations and e-mails. Make certain all logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols
• Explain each phase of physical exam to the client and communicate to the client any/all diagnoses
• Educate clients on preventative health care, purpose of vaccines, lab tests, nutrition, behavior and pain management
• Assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient
• Assist in the education of the paraprofessional team to assure the delivery of the highest quality care to the patient and client
• Represent All Creatures Veterinary Hospital proudly to the veterinary community and the general public
• Attend team meetings and rounds with fellow veterinarians
• Follow the AAHA standards for the practice
• Practice at the highest standard of medical and surgical care and veterinary ethics
• A doctorate of veterinary medicine from an accredited veterinary school
• License to practice veterinary medicine in Massachusetts
• USDA certification to write International Health Certificates
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills are required
• Are proficient with general surgery
• Experience or an interest in exotic animal care preferred
• Fulfill all continuing education requirements
About All Creatures Veterinary Hospital
Our mission is to provide outstanding wellness and healing services to pets and their families.
We achieve our mission by adhering to our core values of caring, healing, and education.
We continually strive to:
Care for our patients and their owners
Heal our patients by providing high quality medical care
Share our love of animals with others
Educate ourselves about the science of veterinary medicine and the art of customer service through colleagues, patients and their owners.
The team at ACVH strives to achieve our mission and vision on a daily basis. Our top priority is to deliver the best experience to our clients and patients by providing the highest quality of medical care. By continuously educating ourselves through in house seminars, online webinars, and national conferences, we are able to provide the most current information on varied topics to our clients. Our clients are then able to make well-informed decisions about their pets' health care, and feel confident coming to ACVH for their pets' treatment.
All Creatures Veterinary Hospital
20 Commercial Street
Salem, MA 01970