VCA Bay Area Animal Hospital is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our AAHA-accredited, multi-doctor practice in Oakland, California.
This position will work approximately 30 hours per week.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced veterinarian and/or a recent intern-trained graduate. However, confident new graduates will be considered. A willingness to see and treat rabbits is important, as they are a large percentage of the daily case load.
This is a busy practice with a heavy walk-in caseload. This provides a great opportunity to see numerous emergent cases, as well as a great assortment of general practice cases.
VCA Bay Area features a beautiful facility with the charm and familial atmosphere of a neighborhood practice combined with the latest equipment expected in a state-of-the-art, modern hospital.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Bay Area Animal Hospital adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.