VCA Westside Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our team in Santa Rosa, California.
Our AAHA-accredited, neighborhood practice has been serving the local community for more than 35 years! We are looking for a personable and outgoing colleague, as well as someone competent and confident in their medical and surgical skills to deliver the highest quality medical care with accompanying exemplary client service.
Our spacious facility is equipped with three exam rooms, numerous cages for a high capacity of medical and boarding patients, digital radiographs, digital dental radiographs, a mobile VetPro 1000 dental unit, electronic medical records, and an ultrasound. If you want a smaller, more intimate practice in a friendly and growing area with a supportive and family-like staff, this might very well be the position for you.
As far as the surrounding area, you would be hard pressed to find a more beautiful part of the country. With vast green vineyards and pasture as far as the eye can see Santa Rosa is an outdoorsman/woman’s dream. It is just a short drive to swim or surf in the ocean, ski in Tahoe, bike or hike in the mountains, or enjoy all the virtues that San Francisco offers. The area is world renown for delicious food and wine, fresh air, great weather and beautiful landscape. Simply put, it is a vacation destination that is home to only a few fortunate people!
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Westside adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.