Full-Time Veterinarian (PT available also) in Orange County, California
Santa Ana Vet Hospital
August 1, 2018
Santa Ana, California
Type & Experience Level:
Full Time - Any experience level considered
DVM or equivalent
Santa Ana Veterinary Hospital is growing practice that has been serving Orange County for nearly 40 years. We are currently looking to bring aboard a friendly, enthusiastic, loving associate veterinarian to join our team. We are currently renovating our building and use state-of-the art equipment in our facility. We are open to discussing both full-time and part-time positions.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, and absolutely wonderful cliental base, and join an passionate team of staff members.
Job Purpose: Maintain animal health by preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and injuries.
Duties: * Determines nature of disease or injury by examining pets.
* Restores health by treating animals surgically or medically.
* Prevents rabies, parvo, burcellosis, and other disorders by testing animals; providing inoculations.
* Promotes health of animals by advising animal owners about sanitation measures, feeding, and general care.
* Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and animal records; reporting diseases to public health officials.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances veterinary clinic reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
California Veterinary License is required. Must be compassionate, likeable, social, outgoing, friendly, and a team player. 3 - 4 year experience a plus, but we are also open to considering new graduates. Candidates should also possess: Good Communication/Client Education, Loving and Caring Attitude, Knowledge of Animal Behavior, Preventative Care, Animal Husbandry, Basic Safety, Documentation Skills, Customer Service, Performing Diagnostic Procedures, Use of Medical Technologies, Job Knowledge, Awareness of Business in Practice, Judgment, Integrity, Verbal Communication.
Additional Salary Information: DOE. Salary + Benefits + Production Bonus
About Santa Ana Vet Hospital
Santa Ana Veterinary Hospital is growing practice that has been serving Orange County for nearly 40 years. We are currently looking to bring aboard a friendly, enthusiastic, loving associate veterinarian to join our team. We have recently renovated our building and use state-of-the art equipment in our facility.