Looking for an energetic, team oriented full-time veterinarian for our progressive, small animal practice in the heart of your nation's capitol. The Atlas District Veterinary Hospital (AtlasVet) is located on the vibrant H St Corridor and just north of the historic Capitol Hill neighborhood.
AtlasVet has become an integral part of the local community and has been voted "Best Vet" in DC 4 times in 6 years. (Twitter & Instagram: @atlasvetdc, atlasvetdc.com)
Low staff turnover, frequent team meetings & a busy, but fun work environment have made AtlasVet a consistent family of over 30 staff members
AtlasVet recently finished with a remodel and expansion. Our ~6000sq ft contain:
- a spacious & bright lobby
- 8 exam rooms
- a newly renovated dental suite with 2 tables
- a large surgical suite with full anesthetic monitoring & electrocautery
- digital radiography (including dental)
- an active community & social media presence
A veterinarian's benefits include:
- competitive schedule, salary, CE and vacation time
- 401(k) plan with up to 6% matching
- medical, dental and vision insurance (fully covered after 1 year of employment)
- short weekend hours
- PLIT, DEA, DC license coverage & more
Clinic hours: Mon-Thurs 8a-8p, Fri 8a-5pm, Sat 9a-1pm, closed Sun.
For more information, please contact Dr. Matthew Antkowiak (email@example.com) or Dr. Chris Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Veterinary degree from accredited university
Will require accreditation through USDA for international health certificates
AtlasVet (The Atlas District Veterinary Hospital) is 6+ year old veterinary clinic in Washington, DC with 8 doctors and over 30 staff members. The clinic incorporates high quality veterinary medicine, the latest technology, and a friendly, knowledgeable staff. The two owners, Dr. Matthew Antkowiak and Dr. Christopher Miller, live in Capitol Hill/H St. Corridor and are invested in their staff and their neighborhood. AtlasVet is an active and integral part of the local community and continues to reflect the diversity and energy that personifies the H St. Corridor.