We are an AAHA accredited practice located in the wonderful Upper West Side near beautiful Lincoln Center. We are a busy, well-established general practice and we are looking for another exceptional veterinary technician to join our skilled team. We are looking for a full time or part time licensed or experienced veterinary technician with supervisory experience. Our technicians play an extremely vital role in patient care. All of our veterinary technicians are highly regarded and are utilized to their fullest potential!
Primary duties are:
· in-patient and out-patient nursing care
· administering SQ, IM, IV, PO medications
· patient admits, discharges
· venipuncture and catheter placement
· surgical assistance
· inducing, maintaining, monitoring and recovering patients from anesthesia
· drug calculations
· running in-house lab tests and reference lab requisitions
· client communication
· ability to lift patients with assistance
· dispense medications per doctor’s orders
· perform tech appointments
We are looking for a candidate that loves their profession and is an advocate for excellent patient care.
Full-time employees are eligible for medical insurance, paid time off (vacation/personal/sick, holidays), CE, uniforms, 401k with company match, transitchek, and great employee pet discounts!
We offer a four (4) day work week and some flexibility is required.
For more information about our practice, please visit www.lsvets.com
Salary is very competitive and based on experience. Please submit your resume for consideration.
About Lincoln Square Veterinary Hospital
Three doctor progressive small animal practice located in Manhattan.