Helping animals is your passion; it's why you became a Technician. Having difficult financial conversations with clients about costly procedures isn't your thing. It isn't our thing either.
THRIVE is different. We focus on high quality, routine care at reasonable prices. Our unique model makes veterinary care easy and affordable for the responsible pet owner. Difficult financial conversations are yesterday's news.
THRIVE is hiring Veterinary Technicians who want to focus on their passion for helping animals. We are a great career choice for veterinary technicians with the following traits:
* 2+ years experience required, LVT/RVT/CVT preferred
* Good restraint skills, required
* Comfortable with anesthetic monitoring, required
* Solid blood draw, IV catheter placement, and injection abilities, required
* Ability to set-up and read in-house labs and cytologies, required
* Well organized, required
* Strong work ethic, required
* Good sense of humor, required
* Team player, required
* Saturday & Sunday availability, required
Here are a few of the reasons you'll enjoy coming to work everyday:
-Our brand new facility with digital radiology, a full surgical suite, reference lab, and digital record keeping -Competitive pay -4 day work week -Robust benefits package including: PTO; 401K; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance -Pet discounts -A low drama environment