Northshore Humane Society Community Vet Clinic located in Covington, Louisiana, is seeking a part-time associate to join our four-doctor practice. Northshore Humane Society is a competitively priced, high-volume community clinic that also manages the health and well-being of 150+ shelter pets. Our clinic is an established, well-respected practice with an excellent reputation for delivering top quality medicine with a focus on client satisfaction and community well-being.
NHS is going through an exceptional growth phase with plans to build a new facility in the next two years. By accepting this position, you will become part of the NHS family where there’s a true passion for quality pet care along with treating and caring for our shelter pet community.
- Dedicated and experienced team of doctors and veterinary assistants support each other through medical and surgical caseloads
- Reasonable, bi-monthly pay
- Work week of 2 – 2.5 days
- No emergency after-hour calls
- Cloud-based, paperless software systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years practical experience required
If you are someone who leads by encouraging and respecting staff members, has a genuine and friendly attitude and would like to work in a high-volume clinic, we’d love to hear from you!