St. Charles Veterinary Hospital is seeking experienced Veterinary Technicians. We are an AAHA accredited; General and Emergency, mixed animal practice located in Central Florida. We are a 24-hour hospital that provides care for a wide variety of species including, but not limited to dogs, cats, avians, exotics, and all wildlife. Exotic, wildlife, and emergency experience is not required, we will teach you, however, general practice with small domestic animals is a MUST. We are currently seeking individuals that possess the same drive, passion, and enthusiasm about the veterinary profession as we do. We pride ourselves in providing our patients with innovative medical care while providing our clients with phenomenal customer service. We are equipped with a complete in-house diagnostic laboratory, digital radiography, Laser surgeries, F.A.S.T. Scan, K-Laser, and many more tools designed to leverage our entire team.
Veterinary Technician Requirements:
• Maintain the ability to remain calm and efficient in a fast-paced environment
• Possess exceptional customer service skills
• Self-starter and proactive
• Friendly demeanor and positive attitude
• Must be a team player and know the importance of working well with others
• Computer proficiency, Avimark knowledge preferred but not required.
• Surgical preparation and assistance including but not limited to drug calculations and anesthetic monitoring
• Patient recovery
• Basic foundation of technician skills/duties
About St charles Veterinary Hospital
St Charles Veterinary Hospital is a multi-species, general, and surgical practice with 24 hours Emergency and Critical care. We are a licensed Wildlife facility and have eight DVM's in a fully equipped AAHA free standing 8000 sf medical facility in the Central Orlando Florida area. We have two surgical suites, and are equipped with Co2 laser, F.A.S.T scan, digital dental and whole body x-ray. We also have a therapy laser as well.