Country View Veterinary Service of Oregon, Wisconsin
The pet owners who walk through our doors immediately feel the friendly hardworking vibe and obvious love of animals from our team of doctors and support staff. We are looking for another team player to help take us to the next level!
• You're a well-rounded and compassionate DVM looking for a full-time position where you can grow your skills. You may be experienced or a new grad – it's your attitude that sets you apart!
• You enjoy the ability to fully work-up and treat a broad range of challenging cases.
• You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with a great sense of humor about life – that's what will help you thrive in our culture.
• You may have experience working with (or the desire to work with) exotic animals, including reptiles, birds and small mammals. Some of our doctors do!
• You enjoy working a flexible schedule and have a strong work ethic – people describe you as positive, reliable and optimistic!
• You are a team-player who understands that your own self care is critical to your patients' well-being.
• You enjoy being active in your community and giving back to causes you support.
• We are a well-established multi-doctor hospital with an excellent reputation in our community.
• We are devoted to our loyal, long-term clients with 30-minute appointments and ample doctor-client face time.
• We are a collaborative team practicing progressive medicine. We thrive in a positive and professional, yet laid-back, environment.
• Our support staff is well trained and fully leveraged.
• Our hospital is well-equipped – inside and out. We have all the bells and whistles to support your medicine!
• We have a great location! Oregon is a great place to work, play and relax.
About Our Offering:
In addition to our work-hard-play-hard culture, we offer:
• A structured mentorship program that will allow you to grow your skills
• A competitive salary and potential bonus program
• Excellent health insurance (including dental and vision) and a 401k with a company match
• Generous CE allowance and CE time off
• Paid time off and holiday pay
• Student debt repayment assistance
• Paid maternity leave
• AVMA PLIT, AVMA and state VMA dues as well as a subscription to VIN