We're looking for an innovative and empathetic Veterinarian to join our compassionate team in Keller, TX!
WHY CREEKSIDE PET CARE CENTER?
• Creekside Pet Care Center is a 24/7 hospital located in the beautiful suburb of Keller/Southlake area in the DFW Metroplex. We believe in giving pets the longest, healthiest life with those who love them.
• Our team is educated, empowered, and innovative.
• Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic
• We offer a competitive salary, unlimited income potential, comprehensive benefits, and ownership shares in our hospital!
• Generous compensation – Minimum of $100,000+ or greater with ProSal.
• Risk-free Ownership Shares through our Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®) – (more info below)
• Opportunity for Leadership Development & Mentorship
• Excellent Benefits that include 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision options, Life and Disability Insurance, Paid time off, Continuing Education, and more!
• Opportunities to help pets in need and give back to the community
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. As a part of Suveto, we can offer ownership opportunities, leading-edge technology, and growth opportunities.
• The ideal candidates will have strong people skills, a positive attitude and be self-motivated.
• Experience and/or interest in Emergency and Critical Care is a plus
• Availability to work some weekends and holidays
• New graduates are encouraged to apply as mentorship and training is available if needed
• A Texas State Veterinary Board License (or able to obtain one) in good standing