OK, I get it. Your chosen career is awesome but the people can sometimes suck. Or maybe you've been swallowed up by the corporate monster and have lost the personal connection to practice. So don’t settle for a crappy existence anymore, come practice in a place where you can actually reap the rewards you’ve worked so hard to earn – personally, professionally and financially.
Yeah, we’ve got all the bells and whistles – AAHA accredited, Veterinary Management Group (VMG) member, cool gadgets, awesome facility, Best of the Main Line, blah, blah, blah… everybody has those things these days. But here’s where we’re a little different.
- 30 minute appointments (or more) – get to work your cases up like you were trained to.
- Smart clients that actually listen to what you say and are willing to go the extra mile.
- A great demographic where you can easily earn enough to pay your student loan and that extra box of Ramen this month.
- Real mentorship from people who have been there, done that, and got the t-shirt to prove it.
- Really smart and nerdy specialists only 4 miles away when you need a little help.
- Bright windows so you know what the weather actually is outside. (If you practice in a concrete box, you know exactly what I’m talking about).
- Employee benefits that strengthen both the body and the mind.
- Live on the edge of the big city and the rolling hills of Eastern Pennsylvania – get the best of both worlds.
This is a hospital that’s making waves in the area because we really do practice our own way – and our clients love us for it.
Part time or full time, if you're awesome, we want to meet you. At a time when the corporates are cutting doctor salaries (maybe even yours) to hit a short term target, we're investing in the future. And yes, if we come across the right go-getter, partnership and ownership are part of your path too. So come recharge your professional excitement and have fun again.
All the boring details available on request, just ask… Call/Text/Email/Yell at Dr. Travis Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org or (484) 524-5846 for more information.