Associate Veterinarian- Privately Owned Practice in Richmond, Virginia
Kinship Animal Hospital
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Type: Full Time
DVM or equivalent
Kinship Animal Hospital is looking for an Associate Veterinarian (Full-time or Part-time) to help grow our thriving practice. Kinship is a privately owned, small animal general practice started in 2020, and located in Richmond, Virginia. We are surrounded by animal-loving city neighborhoods and our clients love our community feel. Our primary values are openness, honesty, and integrity, which we live daily through good client communication, as well as personal and professional boundaries. We would love to find the right person to fit in with our crew!
The ideal candidate would:
- be able to recommend gold standard care while being comfortable shaping treatment plans to each individual patient
- be personable and communicative, recognizing their skills but also their limitations
- appreciate dark humor and be able to laugh at themselves
- want to have a life outside of work
- love dog spays (J/K, but only half kidding!)
What we can offer:
-Boundaries at work for quality of life: No late evenings, no weekends. Zero tolerance for client bad behavior. Intentional low-drama workplace with content employees (I promise! You can ask them).
- A path to find your place in the community: Collaborative work environment, develop a niche if you want, build relationships with clients.
-No corporate BS: Privately owned, no quotas, no push to earn, no long chain of command.
Here’s the thing: we will pay you decently, offer great benefits like PTO, health insurance, 401k with match, licensure and dues, but the most important part is that we will treat you like a person who has value beyond the job.
Get in touch; we can talk more about what you need and what we need to see if we are a good match.
Kinship Animal Hospital is a family-owned neighborhood veterinary practice that strives to provide conscientious care and a welcoming environment for pets. We are located in the heart of Richmond, Virginia surrounded by pet-friendly neighborhoods and close to the James River. Our goal is to serve the local area by offering personalized medicine and following our values of openness, honesty and integrity.